Wednesday, July 20, 2005

God beamed Scotty up...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=796&e=1&u=/eo/20050720/en_celeb_eo/16979

I would like to share one of my fave Scotty moments I had watching Star Trek as a kid. (Though thru syndication... first run on network TV ended when I was a wee lass of two...)

(From "The Trouble with Tribbles")
Capt. Kirk: Scott, you didn't transport them into space did you?
Scotty: Captain Kirk, that'd be inhuman.
Capt. Kirk: Well, where are they?
Scotty: I gave them a very good home, sir.
Capt. Kirk: WHERE?
Scotty: I gave 'em to the Klingons, sir.
Capt. Kirk: You gave them to the Klingons?
Scotty: Aye, sir. Before they went into warp, I transported the whole kit'n kaboodle into their engine room, where they'll be no trouble at all....

(...except to the Klingons in the next scene, who's royally pissed...LOL!!!) :P

RIP, Scotty!!! You will be missed... :(

No comments: