Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Saying goodbye to an old reliable friend...

Oh, dear... what can I say... it's almost time for me to say goodbye to my beautiful but very old purple Honda Civic. Just got the latest estimate on my car repair and to completely fix it would be twice as much as the Blue Book value of the car! I'm forced having to get a new car.... ASAP!!! (I can still drive it but only for shorter trips.)

Finance is gonna get tighter for me, so I'm force to have to say goodbye to my pilates session too, much to the chegrin of my secondary skating coach! I probably will have other difficult expenses that I need to cut out as well to make ends meet... but I have to do it! No, skating won't get cut, but there are other areas I will make cuts on.

I may also (long term) start my job search for a better salary job. I really can't afford living on this salary for very long...

No comments: