Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fire & Ice, Part Trois

The rehearsal are getting there... it's not perfect yet... and I still gotta get myself a BOLD color shirt for a number too. (Will opt for BRIGHT PURPLE one to go with my skates...) >:-)

Tickets:
Off Ice Seats (the cheaper seats) are selling out!!! The On Ice seats are left!!! I know they're not as cheap, but you CAN get a discounted on-Ice tickets thru me (since I'm part of the cast!) Just reply with your email address on this thread and we'll work out something where you can pay me for your discounted ticket and I'll order your ticket thru my reference...

LOTS of press...including...

* Flyers all over the city!!! (I'll have to find a coffee shop "somewhere" where they DON'T have a flyer!!!)
* Full page ads in magazines (don't know which ones though...)
* 92.7 FM radio will begin airing promotions about the show on a daily basis
* NBC 11 TV will begin airing promotions about the show in the coming weeks

MAN, what am I getting into... =:-O :-P

No comments: