Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Just doing my job.... :)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. This EVIL QA Engineer's plan at preventing a bad piece of software from shipping is working.

This was in my Inbox from a fellow developer mentioned about a bug that I filed, slightly edited to protect the not-so-innocent... ;)

All-

The last bug "jazzpants123" put in made me realize that I need to rework the back-end as well. Currently the app that processes tasks is pulling from "oldbutimportantdatatable". However, since the contacts are now PULLED from a more up-to-date copy of "newandcurrenttable", etc..., the two may not be in sync, and I'll get yelled at because the data doesn't match.

I'm going to work on getting that working tomorrow morning, between phone sessions with "another group" as they're trying to get the new DocImage workstations configured and online.

"Developer Person"


MUHAHAHAHAHA.... *evil and satisfied grin* (Developers way of saying thank you for preventing a potential headache from falling into his hands...)

No comments: