Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Turn the other cheek... :(

I had a collision with a skater this morning! She's okay. (Just another hip bruise to add to her collection of other hip bruises...) I took it on the hip and on the left cheek (face). Got a bruise and some cuts on both. My left cheek is swollen right now. Nerves are shoot too!

I think both of us were in each other's blind spots and we both were going very fast on the ice. (She on her program and me on my moves.) With 22 people on the ice (not counting the coaches) on a freestyle session and everyone going fast, it was only a matter of time before something like this happens!

I'm determined to just get back to business as usual (but with some makeup on it for now though! I don't want people to think that my husband's a wife-beater or that I had got into some bar room fight!!! LOL!!!)

I appreciate everyone's support and concern in getting me off the ice and making sure I'm okay! And no, I do NOT have a concussion. ("Yes, you have 10 fingers... 4 of them held up...")

No comments: