Friday, July 29, 2005

Jazzpants' way of eating pizza...

Today my job had their monthly "free lunch" for the employees and they had PIZZA!!! AUGH!!! Bad news for this gal who has an (luckily mild) allergy reaction to milk and milk products!!! :-( Don't feel like spending for lunch today since I'm kinda watching my cash for an expectedly expensive car maintanance. As it is, I don't make enough $$$...and husband can't contribute either...

Here's how I eat pizza:
1) Take pizza to big plate (make sure the toppings are in big chunks.)
2) Wait 'til pizza is cooled off enough where the cheese will start stretchable...
3) Take plastic knife and fork and start pulling out topping from pizza.
4) Take cheesey topping parts and separate out the cheese from the other toppings. Dump cheese parts to a smaller plate. Keep non-cheese toppings on bigger plate.
5) Eat non-cheese parts and crust (assuming the pizza crust doesn't already have cheese baked into it or having cheese on top...)

I know... I'm weird! But my company orders the pizza and I'm in the minority for milk allergies... so I can't request for a cheeseless pizza. :-(

No comments: