Friday, April 22, 2005

Post AN stuff... and next year's stuff!!!

AN was fun, even though I didn't attend it. Imagined if I did attend... :)

Lots of my friends have medalled. A couple of them even got the Gold!!! And lots of interesting things at the post-AN competitors party!!! Oh, my!!! :)

My poor primary coach got a lot of people asking "So when am I testing and qualifying for AN?" He says "When she gets her power 3's!!!" *rolleyes* Figures!!! :-P They also hassled him to hassle me to go to Peach Classic in September. Better start saving now...

Of course, there's "other gossips" too but...

Next year's Adult Sectionals is sorta on my home turf! I really want to make my debut as a Bronze lady this year and I've been pushing myself hard to pass Bronze moves b/c I'm really sick of it and also b/c I need to pass it to work on passing the Bronze FS (which I'm already close to getting... all I need is a program!!!) to qualify for AN. The talk now is that I will test once the new skating season starts and all the kids are done with testing for regionals, so that 1) I don't get really tough judges who also will be scrutinizing the kids along with me and 2) the test requirements for the Moves test would have been changed to make it easier for me to pass the test.

GRRRR!!!! (But... he's right! No chance in hell I'm getting enough power from my skating to pass this year.)

No comments: