Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yoga... Yoga... Yoga....

This is the new command from my secondary coach for today! She wants me to start taking Yoga classes and learn to stretch those hips. In fact, she encourages yoga for me over ballet! (Now there's a first!!! She pushes ALL her students to take ballet usually...) :-P She said that she can always work on "my arms and my overall presentation." But I definitely need to work on stretching and flexibility.

I practice on the ice a lot and work out a lot at the gym as it is and now she wants YOGA too!?!?! Where am I gonna find the time besides on weekends? And since she wants at least 3 times a week, where am I gonna fit in the 3rd day? YIKES!!! =8-O Unfortunately, my primary coach and NOW my chiropractor says the same. So... *sigh*

No comments: