Monday, October 10, 2005

Going to NYC for Christmas again!!! :D

Well, I loved NYC so much last year that I've decided to do another Christmas there and spend time with my in-laws again!!! Can't wait to have my MIL's cooking too!!! (She's a GREAT cook!!!!)

This year I'm planning to go to the following rinks:
  • Prospect Park/Kate Wollman rink
  • Central Park Wollman rink (freestyle session only)
  • Chelsea Piers
  • The Ice House in Hackensack, NJ!!!
I am planning to rent a car for parts of the trip but not the entire trip. (And if I'm REAL lucky, I MAY opt for getting a ride from a NJ Transit train station since it's a 4 minute drive from there to the Ice House (or even opting to walk it even if it's not too cold.) Car rental is expensive enough as is...

There's also talk of some of the skatingforums.com gang going out for dim sum in Brooklyn. I hope it does come together. I would love to meet everyone all in one shot. (Though I don't know how my hubby's gonna handle this one though since he's not much of a skater type... maybe have people bring their significant other, maybe?)

YAY!!! Can't wait!!! :-D

No comments: