Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am competing at Skate San Francisco

... Nov 3rd at 7:30pm (tentatively) at the Pre-Bronze 3 Freeskate event! I'm going against one other person, so at worse, I'll get another default Silver medal... And if I'm REAL lucky, I might even get a Gold medal this time around! (HA!!! Fat chance with my skating as of late!!! So take this as a warning to stay away from the Yerba Buena rink in San Francisco at this time. LOL!!!)

My primary coach is definitely on the ball, as he asked this Monday evening (the schedule was posted Monday at 10am) so do you want me to put you out on the ice on Thurs night or do you want your secondary coach to do it? (I told him, "You! That's what a primary coach is supposed to do, right!!!")

And BTW: the program I'm skating to for this event is ALSO my Bronze FS test program! I have NOT forgotten my goals to pass my tests in time for Adult Nationals in Dallas. And I certainly have NOT stopped my Bronze moves practice either!!! Am practicing just as much as before. (Can't 'ya tell I'm STRESSED!?!?!) *"pulling hair out" emoticon here*

No comments: