Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Need prayers for my artistic program...

Oh, dear! Secondary coach wants me to skate MUCH, MUCH faster than I'm comfortable with for this program. (And keep in mind, this is a 3 week old program and we were still adding on to it too!!!) She gave me this lecture when I wasn't pushing as hard as she wanted me to..

I intentionally designed this program knowing that you have these weak spots in your skating, so I can make you do them. The intended purpose is to make you take risks to make yourself get over these obstacles. I expect to see you PUSH yourself and FALL a lot!!! If you have to get wear protective pads, do it, but I expect you to take MORE risks and FALL a lot!!!

Uh oh!!! (Murder scene music inserted here!!!)

But WAIT!!! There's MORE!!!

I've also intended for this beautiful program to look
nice...but ONLY if it's skated fast.

Oh, man! Now I wonder if I'll ever live to see myself pass my Bronze Moves test... or even Peach Classic! :(

Well, at least now I AM allowed to wear those SkatingSafe pads (YAAAAY!!!!) ... BUT only under the case of that I take those risks to push myself to do those footwork the way she wants me to. Since my old SkatingSafe pads disappeared with my first pair of purple skates... (My skate bag with my first pair of purple skates and all the protection pads disappeared back in November! WAAAAAH!!!) I went and spent over $220 to get another set of those SkatingSafe pads! The one extra for myself is that I got myself the glove pads also... so I don't screw up my hands/wrists...as much!!!

Of course, if I'm fortunate enough to stay alive thru this and actually get thru the skating obstacles in this program, it may actually turn out pretty nice! Until then, please pray for me!!! *whimper* :(


No comments: