Saturday, March 05, 2005

Last Day of Freedom...

As of Monday, I start working at my new job. So much to do. So little time. And I certainly will miss being able to skate in the prized midday session where it's nice and quiet and I have the ice pretty much to myself... And admittedly, I'm a bit nervous about my techie skills as of late because I haven't been using it much as of late! (Uh oh! I forgot to get an oil change for my car, my skates sharpened... and i still haven't picked up music for this year's skating season for me., much less a new choreographer...)

I'm relieved though that I can finally not worry about paying the bills (and of course, my skating lessons, ice time, etc...) It's no fun being stuck at home just interviewing and getting rejected... and that's mild compared to having to deal with idiot recruiters and hiring managers who don't have a CLUE how to run a QA organization!!! I can actually concentrate on pass that #:#%@&$ Bronze Moves test that I've been trying to pass for like... FOREVER!!! GRRRR!!! I also have some personal life goals that only a few people know about (which I won't post here...) But I hope that by the end of year there will be more opportunities open to me!

I spent my last day of freedom doing what I love best... SKATING and spending time with my skating buddy, Clari Clyde.

Midwestern Adult Sectionals is this weekend!!! Good luck to you skaters out in the Midwest!!! Go kick some ICE BUTTS!!! :-P

Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals is the following weekend. And next week's morning FS session is gonna be STRESSFUL!!! EEEEEK!!! =:-O (Wish I could go though. Unfortunately, my Bronze Moves is still crappy as of late...) *sigh* :-(

No comments: