Saturday, June 04, 2005

Caberet On Ice: Fire & Ice

I have just signed up for the Fire & Ice show!!! I will be part of the ensemble group. It's gonna be FUN!!! (And no, I will not be doing a solo. I'm getting better, but still not THAT great a skater... yet!!!) :-P

Paige Scott, who's doing the choreography, also is the choreographer for our Tremors synch team... and she's GREAT!!! Knowing her, she might let some skaters have solo parts within the group number. (i.e. possible skaters will criss-cross thru as they're doing some interesting move like a split jump or a spiral, or maybe a group of people will do spins or something...)

The cast for the ensemble doesn't have the list of skaters who just signed up. My name should show up with those people once tickets go on sale June 15th and they annouced the headliners. :)

I don't think I'll have a problem with my skating coaches letting me do this. But you never know since this year is particularly busy with 1) Bronze Moves test, 2) new artistic number, and 3) revamp/new(?) Bronze FS program before the end of the year. Should be interesting... :-P

No comments: