Sunday, March 06, 2005

Read a few of "blond window guy's" blogs

Definitely a computer geek. LOVES computers!!! Middle-of-the-road to left political leanings based on his blogs! Certainly is NOT a Bush fan!!! (Thumbs up for that!!!) :D Very intelligent guy... too scary intelligent, in fact!!! I think I'm gonna bore him to tears if we've ever met for coffee!!!

Never mind working at his company either! I'm definitely NOT as much of a geek as he is and I think he'd want someone who's as passionate about technlogy as he is to work for him. I have my limits -- choosing between computers and ice skating, it would be no contest which one would win!!! ;) After all, the one major reason I want to work for his company is that it's right across the street from my home rink and a half block from the gym I train for my skating!!!

Oh, boy... do I have Adult Onset Skating Syndrome (AOSS) or what!?!?! :-P (If "blond window guy" sees this blog, he's probably gonna think I'm insane...well, after he finally stops laughing!!! And he's probably right too!!! LOL!!!)

No comments: