Thursday, March 10, 2005

"Skating Psycho"

This past Wednesday morning I ran into this skating coach. She was doing her own practice for her own program. Later on, I was back at the rink to practice the stuff that my secondary coach wanted me to do. She saw me and I said "Are we just crazy to be here early Wed. morning, only to be back for more Wednesday night?" She replied "Me? At least *I* am getting paid for this. You're not???" And I added, "Yes, and if you think that's bad, I'll be back to skate some more the next day in the afternoon." She replied "You are PSYCHO!!!" (Unfortunately she's probably right!!! Lucky for me, my aging body and my good sense does slow me down enough to NOT skate every single day!)

Hey! At least I'm not skating Friday. Of course, that's because I'm skating Sat. Sun AND Monday nights again!!! :P :D

No comments: