Sunday, March 27, 2005

Secondary choose new music...then a better song came along!!!

AAAAAUGH!!!! What a dilemma!!!

I've picked out Enya's "May It Be" from "Lord of the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring" soundtrack. Actually it was more my secondary coach's choice out of the 6 pieces that I've picked. Most of them are soul or rock... and she had to pick the one ETHEREAL floaty piece!!! BOY do I know my secondary coach well... (Oh, well! It *IS* a beautiful piece. I hope I can do justice to it and finally WIN the artistic event this year!)

But the new piece I just stumbled along on is Duran Duran's "What Happens Tomorrow" from the relatively new Astronaut album. AUGH!!! I would love to do this piece!!! Maybe my skating friend from LA (who's a big Duran Duran fan) could do this piece justice, since she has the edges and the skating prowess for the piece. (I don't have that prowess yet, which is why I'm doing wimpy ballerina and ballad pieces now...GRRRRR!!!)

No comments: